Below are some ideas you could use for fundraising. If you would like to send us your idea
or fundraising stories, please get in touch.
- Bring a pound to work - get your colleagues involved and ask everyone you work
with to bring a pound for your chosen charity
- Dress up or down day - organise a fancy dress day and make people pay for the privilege,
or if you normally wear formal clothes then have a dress down day where people can come
to work in jeans
- Host your own BBQ or party at home and charge your friends to come
- Car boot/jumble sale - get rid of your clutter and help a charity in the process
- Have a coffee morning with a raffle - get your friends to donate small prizes
- Do a sponsor - you can make this as outrageous as you want such as 4 hours in a bath of beans,
or a 2 hour workout.